- I’ll be signing books at Urban Craft Uprising on Saturday afternoon.
- I did a wee interview with UCU, in fact.
- I still have some Wonder Woman stationery for sending out with signed bookplates.
- And with signed books, I’m including a wee Mighty Ugly starter kit (see photo above), with some fabric scraps and doodads for making an ugly creature (as found on page 67 of the book). Because you’re special. And also because the people you’re giving a signed book to as a gift soon are special. And also because I’m a bit overrun with craft scraps.
- I will be on holiday after December 13th, and won’t be sending out anything after that date, until early January. So what I’m saying is, there’s a bit of a deadline for December orders of signed stuff.
Tag signed books
I’ve stocked these shops with copies of Make It Mighty Ugly that I will sign for you, for your friends and family, and for anyone else you’d like to give a signed book to (including that art teacher in high school who said you were doing it wrong, and your neighbour who’s always so desperately interested in all the projects you do).
I’ve also put bookplates in there, for people who already have a copy of the book but would like to have it signed (a signed bookplate is a sticker, signed by me, that fits perfectly on the title page of the book).
And for kicks, I’ve also listed signed prints of Be Explicit, since I had those made up last spring, so why not. One of those would be a great gift for a writer or editor you really like.
Shipping both within Canada and to the U.S. ain’t cheap, but I hope you’ll think it’s worth it for some signed bookish treats. I’ll certainly include an extra wee treat or two in your package, because obviously. In fact, until I run out, I’m writing quick notes on Wonder Woman stationery. Again, obviously.
If you have questions about any of this, let me know!